Museum exhibit and storage
David St. Lawrence/Harry Robb Cabin
St Lawrence built the cabin around 1920. He was the town blacksmith and also performed horse freighting as a service to area miners. In the 1930s he sold his house to Harry Robb, a retired riverboat captain from the Yukon. Robb groomed the property and added a strawberry patch along with a large vegetable garden that thrived until his death in 1975.
The Talkeetna Historical Society obtained the property in 1995.